Webfetti.com

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gazebo Part 2

AND this is just the foundation!
AW Pat! She hung right in the WHOLE WAY!

Me and Pat digging away.


seee what I mean! Holy Cow! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!













Grandpa Roush taking a little break.






Shaela and the kids. It was pretty hot out. I was pretty impressed how hard Trey worked. He kept right up with Bill and Shawn. Never did he complain.







Just taking a little break! Thanks Shawn! We couldn't have done it without you!








This is a face everyone can love. Kyson was a great supervisor!









I love this picture of Megan and Katelyn. Its amazing how far we have come in two weeks! Bill was making sure it was level.











The perfect place to watch what was going on. I didn't have string for the posts so we used bright pink curly ribbon. It worked












Grandpa Roush even got into the middle. Not bad for a 80 year old. Thanks Dad













Hurray! FINISHED!





Hi !




I've been working on this blog for two days and I lost the first one somehow. Finally some pictures. YOu can see where 9 tons of rock went. What a difference a week or two make. Thanks to Bill especially Bill. The gazebo would still be scattered throughout the yard for ever more. When they delivered the rock, I knew it would be more than we needed. But hey, we used it all. Rick and I are very grateful for Bill and his knowledge. He knew it would be alot of work, but, he never complained. I think he is still recouperating today. Thanks Patti Shaela Trey Taylor Kambree Kyson Megan Carson Conner Katelyn & Kelly (who came all the way from Arizona) He spent some of his precious time helping us. We would really be up a creek with out all of you > THANK YOU SO MUCH! I don't think any of us want to rake any more rocks for a very long time.

7 comments:

Grandma Hand said...

All I can say you are about the bravest person that I know taking on a project like that one. Bill and Rick stay with you and SUPPORT YOU through thick and thin this is really loyalty - BUTTTTTTTT YOUR YARD IS BEAUTIFUL. You are just like the energizer bunny when you get going. I love your pictures.

Jeta said...

WOW! I cant believe the work you put into it! All of you! How Beautiful! I can't believe it's the same back yard!!! The last time I was there There was NO Shade, the trees were still too small to make a difference. But Wow! I thought I was looking at a pivture of a park! It's awesome!

Love Ya!

Diane said...

Wow! It looks GREAT! I can't believe you used all that rock. I guess it's a good thing you did though, or your neighbors may be finding little piles of rocks as anonymous gifts. Do you think we could get that whole crew here to build??? Thanks for posting pictures so I can see what it looks like.

Kimberly said...

I love it! I can't wait to sit under the next time I am at your house...absolutely beautiful, stunning, etc, etc, etc!!!

Kelly and Megan said...

Wow, it looks great! I never got to see it before we left town. I bet it is fun to spend the nice summer evenings under your Gazebo!

pzierse said...

Pen,
It was fun to see the finished product!! I was just as excited as you were to get the Gazebo! I dont think Bill was too excited to do it but, he is greatful for the talent he has and our fam has sure beneifited from it. He believes this is what he is suppose to do. Even if he sinks are put in backwards or pipes break. Its the experience of working together that makes this so fun. This Gazebo was a dream for Eight long years and now you have your dream. If you build it they will come right? Megan and Ashley will someday choose to be a part of this very very wonder family. Love ya Pat

Becky Glover said...

Wow and I missed it! I wish I could have seen it, but I know I'll be back soon. Can't tell you when cause I don't know but I can never stay away for too long. It's beautiful!