Webfetti.com

Sunday, June 24, 2007

East Canyon






Hi Fam,


Can you believe I am blogging? wow! Its really not hard. Just like you said. I just didn't believe it. I could start at the beginning of time , but, that would make this very long. Just know that I began a long time ago and I celebrated another birthday 2 weeks ago. Patti and I just tell people we look really good for being a senior citizens. Thats ok, I guess, but , just know it will happen to you someday. Rick and I have alot to catch you up on. We have taken a few vacations with at least part of our family. Maybe someday we will all be in a picture that we could share on this blog.

East Canyon was great fun Nikki took her best friend Kenna, Crystal had just started her new job so she only had the weekend with us . We played games and laughed alot. It was so good to get out of town.

Tennessee was just me and Rick. We got to spend time with Diane and Bob in their mansion on a hill. We went to the Blue Bird for dinner the first night. Diane told you the story the people we sat with . Who knew there was a Columbia Tennessee. I said what made you move there? They looked at me kinda funny like and said work? I almost asked what kind of work did your husband do? She had just told us he had died. Diane saved me from further embarrasment. Diane said oh yeah , I remember seeing that there is a Columbia in Tennessee. We had a great time with Diane and Bob. We did a little sight seeing. We also had a barbeque with some of their new ward members on memorial day. We had an awsome time with them also. We went downtown Franklin and looked in the shops. Me and Diane were having a great time. Rick and Bob let us shop, I'm not sure they had as much fun at that as we did. Tuesday , after memorial day Rick and I flew to Florida . Rick had some continuing Ed classes to get done so I got to go with him. We went to a place called Saddlebrook. It was a very expensive resort . We stayed until Saturday and flew home. I'll tell you what. I had a great time we were out in the middle of swamp land and I got to see an alligator I show you my proof. I have never been to Florida before so. This was a great adventure and it was awsome being with Rick.

Patti and I have been working very hard. Things are picking up work wise and that is good. Its great fun to read all of your blogs. Now that I know what I am doing I can leave comments and stuff. We love you all !!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

It was so much fun having you guys here in Tennessee! Too bad it was over before we knew it!

Aimee said...

Why didn't you take photos at Diane's house? I want to see those ones. I've never seen Tennessee.....so I can't wait to visit. (smile)
Aim