Webfetti.com

Sunday, June 24, 2007

my first alligator sighting in florida!! Heres to mr alligator can't catch me ! can't catch me!.
Dad on the bridge were I found the alligator. Move a little more to your right! ha ha we were standing in the rain. Boy does it rain in Florida. Can you see my right arm is wet
armadillos out side our condo. They were really fun to see.
Our first limo ride back to the airport. pretty cool.




I want to thank Aimee for getting me set up on this blog. In fact she set up Patti too and Crystal . She always has been someone who gets things done. What would I do without her . Thanks Aimee. Love you

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I loved the picture of the alligator. Looks like you had a really fun trip! I'm jealous...I want to go to East Canyon. I have such good memories from being there when I was little.

Diane said...

Yay!!! I was so excited to see all your blogs! This will be a fun way for us to stay in touch. I love the pictures! Keep it up!

Crowther said...

looks good ma you are going to be a blogger pro in no time;)