Webfetti.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi Everyone,

It was mothers Day again! I love my family! Rick gave me some beautiful flowers. Crystal and Nikkole brought me some canna lilies. I planted them in the garden right away. They are a really awsome. Heather and Chad gave me a house plant that is unique. I loved it. How thoughtful they were. It was nice to have them over for dinner. We had burnt hamburgers (smile) It was the first time barbequeing for the summer. We enjoyed Riley and Tyler. Tyler gave me his cheetos for mothers day. It was the best. Riley looked so cute! She was wearing a head band that she wanted me to notice so we walked over to me with her head pointed to me so I would notice how cute she was. She makes me laugh ! How I love her!! We had such a nice time with them and Grandma and Grandpa Hand. I killed myself on Saturday pulling weeds . Rick and I have several projects going. We are working on the pathway in the back yard. The grass has grown over the flag stone. So we are starting over. If I am having a pathway there. I WANT TO SEE IT. So theres Rick out there with his shovel digging up the grass and the flag stone. He's a great guy! Its a good thing he is in such great shape!! I was able to speak with Aimee later in the day. She and the kids would have been there if they were closer. We did spend a nice weekend last week together. Landon Kyle was blessed. It was a great blessing to be there with Aimee Todd Zachary Madison Johnathan and Landon. What beautiful well behaved children. Aimee and Todd have done a great job raising them . They have grown so much I just saw them in February! We played games and laughed ! I'm a lucky Mom to have such great kids thankyou so much for making Mothers Day so nice for me. I love you all so much.

7 comments:

Betsy said...

This may seem off the wall but once upon a time. Did you work at Discover Card ?

Pcrowther said...

Hi Betsy,
How did you know that? Yes, do you work there? How did you find me?

Grandma Hand said...

Penni, I count the ways and how much I love you and your way of giving and giving. Thank you for being you. Love ya!!!!

Kelly and Megan said...

Hey Penni! Glad to hear your Mother's Day was great! Wished we lived closer too. Sounds like all is well!

Kimberly said...

It was fun to see you this weekend. Happy belated mother's day! Love ya!

Tina said...

I'm so glad I checked here. I love hearing updates since it is so few and far between that we can get together! Kids really add something to life...stressssssss, love, joy, heartache.
Without the bad we wouldn't know the good. I'm just grateful for being a mom and hope that my kids don't end up too messed up because of me! Love you Penni!

Diane said...

Penni, you are the greatest! I hope you know how much we all love you! I'm so glad I looked and found you had updated your blog. If anyone deserved a nice Mother's Day, it was you!