Webfetti.com

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hi Everyone,
I thought I would update. Its been quite a while since I have written. I have been working all week. I can't believe it has been a week since we were with Aimee and Zach, Madison, Johnathan and Landon. They had to endure 3 grandma's! They had our undivided attention. They were so awsome. We went to Walmart to shop, you should have seen the long train. We each pushed a basket or the stroller. It was fun looking at baby things with Aimee. She just bearly got out ot the hospital but, what a trooper! She kept up with us just the same. I love you Aimee! Thanks for the wonderful visit!! I will treasure it for ever! We had 4 generations together at the same time. Wow huh. I'm hoping to get some of the pictures posted for you all to see. We started our Journey on the 19th of February which was Grandma Hands Birthday! We picked her up at 6:00 am. She was packed and ready to go. What fun she was too! What a great birthday to remember. We stopped once in a while to let her go to the bathroom but hey, we had a baby schedule to keep, which was to be to Aimee's before dark. We made it in great time. We laughed so much. Its a memory forever! Happy Birthday Mom ! We took mom shopping to update her wardrobe. She kinda became faint especially when she saw the bill. But hey ! She looks great! I hope I look as good as her when I'm 78.
We are celebrating Nikkole's Birthday this week. She is graduating this spring from Murray High School and she is turning 18 onFriday. I can't believe she is going to be 18. I can't believe I am as old as I am and that she is our last one home. I'll be posting pictures of the fun next week
I love yall

2 comments:

Kelly and Megan said...

It was great to see your update! I am glad you had a fun trip with your mom and sister. I am sure it was even more fun sharing it with your daughter and grandkids! Glad to hear you are all well!

Aimee said...

Hi Mom,

it was so much fun to have you , patti and grandma here! We did have so much fun, and the laughing was so good for us all! I can't wait to see all the pictures you all took. (smile)

Love ya,
Aimee