Webfetti.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Here we are again. I finally found some time to blog to my favorite people. Patti and I have been so busy. We just drop in to bed at night. In the last 3 days we have listed 4 homes and have 2 more this week. That will bring a total of 7 homes on the market. We are also working with 6 buyers. We have almost forgotten what home is. We just live in our cars. Wow , It just boomed all at once. We are grateful its been 7 long months . I was just released as first councelor in the Relief Society. It was time , we had been in for 3 + years. I have been grateful for the blessing of serving in the Relief Society. Now its time for someone else. I hope they call me as door greeter. I can do that. Well, this is short, but I wanted to let you all know why I haven't written for a while. Hope all is well with you. I love you lots.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the update...we've been wondering what you've been up to! It's great that business has picked up for you guys! Way to go!

Diane said...

Glad you're alive!!! It's good to see that you are busy...just don't burn out!! love ya.!

Aimee said...

I'm glad you found some time for us. (smile) just Kidding. I'm really glad that business has picked up for you and Patti. It's always good to be busy. (smile) Especially when it has something to do with MONEY. (smile)

Anyway- kids are excited to see you, Crystal, Nikki and Justin in a week and a half....or two, what ever it is, I lose track! (smile)

Love ya
Aim