Webfetti.com

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hi Family,

Its been a few weeks since I have written on my blog. Life has been so busy, I was doing good to put one foot in front of the other. Last night I almost killed my family. I decided that maybe I should slow down. If it wasn't for Nikki who came in and said mom, your lights are still on ,on your car. I said , that couldn't be , they shut off automatically. So, I got up and sure enough I left the car running with the garage door shut and my laundry door to the garage ajar. It had been running for about an hour or so. So , Nikki is a hero, she saved us all just by coming in to say goodnight and seeing the lights on from the garage window. Wow, thats how fast things can happen.
I have been released from my relief society calling. It was time. We had been in for 3 years. I have been taking Rylie and Tyler to church with me. What a great time we are having learning to parent all over again. Maybe, I can do a better job this time. Anyway, We are having fun. Tyler will have a part in the primary program this year.
School is about to start for Nikki Justin and Crystal. I can't believe the summer has gone by so fast. What a hot year it has been. I'm kinda glad to see fall around the corner. Nikki Crystal Justin and me and Rick are going out to see Aimee Todd and the kids. I know that they have grown so much. I can't wait to see them. And their new house. We will be going on the 15th of the month. Then school starts the next week. I hope all is well with all of you. You are my favorite people!! Love ya Penni

5 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the update. I love hearing what's going on in your life. I'm glad you're going to see Aim and the kids...it will be good for all of you to have some time together. I can't believe you left your car on in the garage...yikes!! Good thing Nikki saw the lights! Love ya!

Crowther said...

Wow thats kind of crazy. I am also glad that Nikki saw the lights. And maybe its best you take a deep breath and slow it down, you have been running at a million miles an hour. Love ya mom. Looking forward to the trip:)

Kimberly said...

Gosh, I hate to think what could have happened if Nikki hadn't noticed the car lights were on. I am glad you gave us all a quick update on your life. I always love to hear what is going on and miss you!

Aimee said...

Mom, you really have been burning the candle at both ends! I'm glad that you are going to take a break and come out here for a short visit. The kids are so excited and ask me every other minute- "Has a week gone by yet? are they coming tonight?" When I told them Grandpa was coming too they went crazy running around the house with excitement They love you so much (AND THEY DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) smile
Aimee

Unknown said...

Sounds like you need a vacation! I'm glad you didn't kill your family...good thing Nikki did notice! Geez! Have a safe trip and give Aimee a big hug for me!