Webfetti.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 21, 2007

Hi ! Well, Aimee shared some pictures with you of our very fun vacation last week. We had such a great time with all the kids. We went with a packed car, Crystal , Justin, and Nikkole, but , what fun we had!! We did alot of laughing and playing . We squeezed as much as we could into 3 days . It was one of those times I know will be difficult to repeat. Everyone is so buzy, it was a miracle we could have the four Aimee, Justin , Crystal, and Nikkole. Too bad we missed out on Michelle and Chris 's family. It was a great loss. I know Chad would love to have been there but he works all the time with no time off. Maybe next year we could get everyone. That would be awsome.
It seems that alot of stuff has happened lately , expensive stuff like my camera that I bought last year died. Go figure it was just over the year warranty. My cell phone broke, my computer crashed! What ever!!! Hey stop it right now. Patti was in a car accident. Everyone is ok but it was expensive to fix. Someone broke into Bills van and stole his very expensive golf clubs!! Its been quite the last few weeks. Other than that everythings great. We are planning a trip to Park city in September. Everyone is invited so let us know if you would like to come up with us even if it only for a day. I have some pictures on my cell phone that when I figure out how to post it I will share them with you I love you all

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Hey Mom,

It was fun to have you here too. I can't believe that we were only missing Chad and Michelle, what a rare treat to have so much of the family at one time. It was awesome, and I even got to see parts of Washington that I have never seen before........go figure, I've lived her 7 and a half years...........but there is a lot to see and with traffic as bad as it was no wonder!!! 4 hours to get home from seattle, what should have been a 45 minute drive. NUTS!

anyway- love ya.........you know you can use some of the pictures from the disk I sent home with you!! (smile)

Love ya
Aim

Diane said...

It's so great to hear about your trip to Aimee's. It makes me happy all over!!! So...since you're a twin, does that mean all these things come in 6's instead of 3's? (Double the trouble?) I sure hope not. Enough is enough!